ugh im so annoyed with this stubborn man

i dont even know where to began..we were supposed to be moving in together so he could see the baby more and do his part...i am a single mother just trying to make and get out of the house im in now ...he lives about three hours from me and only comes down 1 per month if that ...i asked him can we start working on a plan or checklist something to get us going ...he tell me if we move it will probaly be the end of the year at the earliest ..it doesnt take that long to move ..he doesnt listen to anything i have to say ...the issue i have with him is him not doing his part as a father now he wants me to wait darn near a whole year to move ....i told him forget ..your 28 still living at home with your mother and your daughter is always 3 hours from you ...in my opionion.. he should be the one trying to push the issue..i think im done ...what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• You should probably face up to his short comings. Do you want them to be part of your entire future life and that of your daughter? Who is moving three hours him or you? What about jobs? Is he thinking about the practical aspects or is he just not wanting to make the move. Does he support you financially? How often does he travel the three hours to see you and the baby?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well you said that you think your done....so i think you answered your own question....I hope you are getting child support from him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• it would be me and the baby moving to where he is ...no he doesnt support me finiacially and he only see the baby once per month if that .he has a job ..i would have to look for one ...but my thing is he should be doing way more than he is and its frustrating .because im not happy where i am ..i have to get out of this house fast and he knows my home situation ..hes annoying and its like wtf is wrong with you ..do I need to post at posted to your forhead ..take care of your damn child ...how can you not see you kid everyday ..he doesnt feed clothed ..nothing ..he comes down and just look at her like she a toy and he says i would be able to do more if we all lived together ...at this point im think i just need to get my own place and stay in the state i am in and continue to give her the best that i can
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Move on.... You dont need to live with him. If he is not coming around you forcing him or pushing him to will only make him regret your daughter
    Pink_caffiene

Answer by Pink_caffiene at 1:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Girl! This has COMPROMISE written all over it.... and the last thing you want is a communal living situation born out of compromise and circumstance. DON'T DO IT. I think your last thought is the best thought.... get your own place and continue to do the best you can for her (and you). It is what it is - and right now, you know it's not right. You know common sense when you see it, and you already know that this "wait till the end of the year" crap is just that - crap. Don't talk yourself into walking into a situation that you already know you shouldn't be in. You sound perfectly capable of supporting your child and teaching her well. Good luck Momma.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2011