Sex question...It is TMI adult content

So, my friend was telling me that she squirted for the first time, and it was the best orgasm ever.

Can any female "squirt"? And, 2....how the hell do I do it? hahahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes any female can squirt.....and to do it it has to be an orgasm with your Gspot. Not sure on the exacts though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I always thought (and have heard) its either something you do or don't do. Even in my human sexuality classed we learn how some women are more prone to female ejaculation, as its also been technically called. I think like the previous person said, its definitely related to your gspot- there's no guaranteed position to do so since everyone is different.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't know how but it happens ;)
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It happens when the g spot is stimulated. I believe most all women can do it but a lot do not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• What the hell is that? No never mind I don't want to know.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• One guy I dated had MAGIC fingers and he made me squirt once using his fingers to my G spot...it had never happened before and has never happened since but I have orgasmed since then so I dont know what he did but it worked.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 9:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i've had g-spot orgasms many times n never had this happen... idk.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 4:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2011