DH is headed out of town tomorrow afternoon and I'm only at the beginning of my fertile phase....do I still have a chance this month?

I had a miscarriage at the beginning of this month and my body has finally entered what appears to be a fertile phase (TONS of EWCM, and soft, high, open cervix).

In the past my fertile phase has last 4-5 days. I had watery CM yesterday and today is when the EWCM really started so based on past cycles there is a chance I won't ovulate your 3-4 more days.

We had intercourse this morning. We will have intercourse again tomorrow afternoon before he leaves to go out of town (work) but then he won't be back until Friday night VERY LATE!

Do we still have a chance this month or are we completely out?

We are both REALLY wanting to concieve again as soon as possible and were given the go ahead to TTC right away by my HCP.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'll give it a shot .Good Luck :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Make do with what time you have! There's always next month :)

Here's a website that helps you mark your ovulation dates, and fertile dates, in case you want a clearer answer of when to "do it." lol

http://www.marchofdimes.com/ovulation_calendar.html

Good Luck!!
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 1:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I know exactly when I'm fertile. I chart. Those calenders are very inaccurate. :)

And I know there is next month...we just REALLY wanted to be pregnant again ASAP. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I read through this article, and it's pretty reliable.

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/getting-pregnant.html
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 2:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes, definitely give it a try! they say, sperm can stay alive for up to 5-7 days! Good luck momma!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think you do have a chance. I learned from my NFP coach that the sperm can live up to five days in good mucus! Also the egg can live for almost 24 hours - so you have a chance!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2011