Fisting adult content

Has your S.O ever done this to you? It sounds painful. My DH wants me to let him try it, but I can't seem to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Our poor vaginas already get stretched out popping out kids; I can't imagine a fist feeling pleasurable if anything it sound super painful. I wouldn't do it, who needs all that hand when two finger does the trick quite nicely.
    mommabear141

Answer by mommabear141 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have never done it, but porn girls have ugly vagina's. Dont do it! Save the foo-foo!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I am not sure what it is. But if it is what it sounds like, it is probably painful and could damage you and cause injury. It sounds sadistic. Does he want to hurt you?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• OMG..mines havnt asked me to be fisted..uuuuh hek no!!! Tell him if he fist you can you fist him back???? This will hurt u im sure and ur girl will stretch crazily!!
    mommyomg247

Answer by mommyomg247 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No, and why would your dh ask you to do that of all things he would or could ask you. I know men get ideas from pornos be this is one that I would have to say to him that he has lost his mind. If it was meant for that to go in there then men would not need what they have.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You could remind your husband that there's a reason porn actresses take loads of drugs; it's so they can stand having awful painful things done to them.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• say ok honey ill let u fist me if you let me do it back to you!
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No. He saw it in some porn and wanted to try it. It is where he can put his hand inside you, and right now the answer is no! I'm just seeing if anyone has done it and actually enjoyed it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Ug. That sounds quite really painful. Personally I would say no.
    ItsJules

Answer by ItsJules at 1:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I havent done this a few friends have IDK what type of pleasure they get out of but there dh's love it
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2011