Dont know whats going on!

I got my period it lasted 5 days. But after my period both my breasts were hurting and each time i moved around i felt like my insides were about to fall out! two and a half weeks later i started spoting first for half a day and then a heavy period with like blood clots or something. Im still having back pain and pelvic pain. Could i be pregnant? Even though my hubby has a vasectomy? Please help!!!

denisebb

Asked by denisebb at 1:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not a possibility that your preggo. But for your answer your should go onto doctoroz.com or just google it : )
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 1:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It almost sounds to me like you may of had a miscarriage. Either way see your doctor to find out whats going on.

Vasectomy are NOT 100% and they DO sometimes fail just like tubals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Back pain and pelvic pain and bleeding - that doesn't sound normal. I would recommend you call up your doctor right away and get checked out. Better to be safe and sure that nothing is wrong.
    ItsJules

Answer by ItsJules at 1:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• The thing is before i got my second period i went to the doctors. She said it might be a hormonal thing, and thats it!
    denisebb

Comment by denisebb (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2011