I am boring!

I am no fun I feel so old and things that use to be fun aren't. I would rather sew and read then drink and party. I have three kids and that stuff id so boring to me. I am 23 abd I jsut don't like going out.Anyone else boring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Dont down yourself because you not a party animal!! Atleast you dont wanna look old you know...everyone is different and you must understand your own character. Ppl that dont go out and not getting into trouble arent boring just mature! You must be a role model..3 kids..n you are young..remember there is a time and place for everything :)
    mommyomg247

Answer by mommyomg247 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yup. I'll join that club too.

But I gotta tell you - sometimes it's awfully fun and peaceful!
    ItsJules

Answer by ItsJules at 1:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yep. I guess if all that qualifies as boring then I am too. I don't like going out and partying at all. Big crowds of people and drunk people annoy me. Combine the two and that's my nightmare.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You are not boring. You have substance. You need to find new friends with your interests.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We ALL must be boring, we're on cafemom, so you're not alone, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Count me in! Seriously though, it is so much more fufilling to play with DD or just have a nice evening with DH than going out and partying anymore. It is nice to have freinds that feel the same. We still go out, we just go out to dinner with other people that have kids and talk and watch the kids play. I like being boring, lol.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 2:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Ya, I have no social life either.......I think I used to, or at least thats I am told anyway. But know I have a beautiful, bright, at times frustrating 2 yr old baby girl, and she keeps me plenty busy!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Those things aren't boring!! I love to do bead-work, and even CLEAN! I hate going out, I never party, I don't drink smoke etc :O) But guess what...I am so fucking COOL! I have friends, a wonderful boyfriend, I tell the best jokes :) You are cool because of what you do well, partying is for some people, you just need to meet people who are more like you!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Hey I'm 24 and I do not consider those things boring. Like one mom said it is just maturity. To be a mom is to be just growing into yourself faster than the rest of the world your age. Furthermore, who wants to be like the rest of the world....who says your boring?!
    ohgoshism

Answer by ohgoshism at 2:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• MEEEE!!! But let me tell you - I wouldn't trade my boring life for all the drama and "fun" you could pack into a ziplock (if fun is defined by bar hoping and drinking $8 drinks). Because of my boring life I get to see stuff I probably wouldn't see otherwise, like sit on my porch and watch a fawn and doe forage in my yard and video tape a cardinal that flew into my house and perched on my mantel .... pretty cool for boring. (and that was just one day!) Yeah, I'm boring and blissfully happy that way.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 2:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2011