BIG winter storm.......

sticking out tongueSo ladies.........how many of ya'll are going to get at least 12 inches or more of the white shit? Or I have heard others refer it as snow...lol         Our wonder weather men are saying we wil get more then a foot of snow!!   Now thats just not right!  We don't live in the north pole, nor do we live in Antarctica, we live in the
civilized areas!! If I wanted this much snow, I would move to New York!! LOL!!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Where do you live. Snow is unpleasant and not always easy to deal with but those in New York are not uncivilized. lol.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• LoL I usually say white death. When all is said and done they are saying 2 feet for us..... With high winds.

I hate winter
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No :( It's supposed to get down to a high of like 68 that's about it for us....no pretty snow.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

•  Yep........Its these long cold nights, with a winter storm is coming and possibly get more then a snow, and I wonder..........Why did I move to Michigan?? BTW, this pic was taken in Florida....it was warm that day..........sigh.....well ok I am done moaning and groaning...

simple smile

Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I am waiting for the news reports to start with them at the side of the freeway..... Yes bob it has started to snow.. There is flakes coming down here. Like you couldn't just look out the window and see the same thing.

That's actually where the white death comes in the news acting like it's the end of the world
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think I would rather have snow that the WEEKS of above 100 degree heat! I think we hit 70 today, but it rained almost all day.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 2:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It gets annoying when everyone is perparing for the worst, blizzard conditions, single digits temps, over a foot of snow, winter storm warnings, school closings.........and all we get is a dusting......
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You can send some snow my way. We would love it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• its just rain here for a couple of days.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• NO MORE SNOW!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2011