I have my hood pierced.

Can this make me teae easier when I give birth? I'm going to take it out soon. but do I have a bigger chance of tearing?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 7:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had one too and I tore it was so bad. I had to get several stitches. You should take it out.
    cjenkins12

Answer by cjenkins12 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• All I can say is OUCH!!!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I don't think it would make you tear easier, but I would definitely take it out before you give birth! There is so much stretching down there during delivery and swelling afterward that you don't need anything else down there. Unless your doctor tells you to take it out before delivery, I don't think leaving it in until you deliver would be a problem unless it gets painful or something.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• why woulkd you have that peirced ..??
    kanela

Answer by kanela at 11:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2008