What are you doing this week? Anthing planned?

Monday is a relax/HW day for me

I have to go to school and work Tues-Thurs...So I will be out of the house 5:30a-6:00p each of those days.  So I am hoping it will also help with weaning my son from BFing.  He will be with his daddy basically all day, and eats reg food as well but nurses for naps still

and then Friday is anotherrelax type of day

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• tomorrow i have absolutely nothing planned..except i have to go grocery shopping
    tuesday i have, like an orientation class at my gym..(just got a membership, so i guess im learning how to work all the machines etc)
    wednesday, i will have my first real work out in like...8 yrs...should be fun! LOL then i have to work..
    thursday is the same as wednesday
    fri is the same..without the work
    sat i dunno
    sun i dunno
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• going to a class one day during this week. a little busier schedule the following week.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• cleaning then packing and finally moving oh did I mention more cleaning!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have a tour of a school I am thinking of sending my daughter to, I have class three days this week and last but not a least I have an Adoption Picnic I am planning on going to.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I had a things planned (movies and dinner with my kids) for my days off (Tuesday and Wednesday) but I found out we have meetings on my days off again (4th wk in a roll).
    Ash414

Answer by Ash414 at 6:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2011