1. The bumper sticker on your car reads: "What Would Dawson Do?"
2. In the middle of an exam, you tell the professor you want to use a lifeline.
3. You need to be tranquilized when the cable goes out.
4. In the late evening, you look forward to sitting back and catching the latest informercial.
5. If you're a witness to an argument, you instinctually shout, "Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!"
6. You try to impress the opposite sex by saying, "Hey, I get 120 channels!"
7. Your entire CD collection consists of "Greatest Hits" albums by the decade.
8. You have a gold-plated "clicker."
9. Your intellectual discussions all stem from The Discovery Channel.
10. After 15 minutes of work, you need a two-minute break
Answer by ChanQ at 2:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011
Answer by alexis_06 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2011
Answer by QueenAdeela at 3:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2011
Answer by WildCat73 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2011