Ok yes I am very jealous.......

Most of my friends are pregnant. For some reason I can't get pregnant because my husband is taking an antidepressant that is making him produce less seamen. I have been trying to adopts for 4 years now and I just feel as though i am not deserving. Am I not allowed to have any more children? UGH yes I am jealous. I just want another child and everything is against us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• (((((HUGS))))) to you. I completely understand what you are going through. It took us over five years to get our first son and it was literally all we could think about. I recommend keeping a journal about your thoughts and feelings. Also, though I KNOW how difficult it is, try to just let go and enjoy your life. I found that the more I stressed about having a baby, the less successful we were. When I finally decided to give it a break, it happened. I don't know if it's "Murphy's Law" or if the stress actually prevents you from getting pregnant, but maybe some relaxation like yoga or Tai Chi could be helpful for you?? Good luck. I hope it happens and that it is the perfect time for you and your husband when it does!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 2:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• have you had a kid before ?? if so feel bliss you had one.
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 3:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• im sorry you are going thru this but you said you want another? im not being nasty but be grateful you have one there are many women out there who long for just one
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I wish you the best of luck
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It's not that you dont deserve it let things happen on there own time
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Fate may refer to:
    Destiny, an inevitable course of events
    ................................................................................a baby might be in your fate but down the road ? and I hated being prego when my friends were cause we were soo close we didnt have time to go to each others births or baby shower u know we were perpetration for our own .lol dont give up
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 3:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Good things come to those who wait...Good Luck.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 3:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• So sorry...I had a friend whom her and her husband tried for about 5 years to get preganant-they tried all the procedures. They had no luck and she came in on day and said that they were not going to try anymore...then, about 4 months later she became pregnnant and are the proud parent of a beautiful baby girl. Good luck!
    Ash414

Answer by Ash414 at 5:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Everything happens for a reason, if it isn't happening now then your baby isn't ready for you yet (whether you get pregnant, or adopt). Take a deep breathe and relax, when it's meant to happen it will, and no amount of stressing will make it happen quicker. Although doctors will tell you that the more stress you are under the less likely it is for you to conceive. Find enjoyment in other things, and let go of the stress you have for another child...Good Luck & Blessed Be.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Just be thankful you have one child. Many women can't even have that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jan. 31, 2011