If u miss your old life, the one u had b4 you got w/your so does that mean its time to move on?

For the past year i have been missing my old life thinking of the people & lifestyle i had back then, i always wonder what could of been. Dont get me wrong i try to make the best of what i have now w/my so but for some reason im trying to still be happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know but I just bumped for ya. I never missed my old life, I mostly miss my future life.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• = ) thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Its very natural to miss certain things..im not sure how old you are sweetie..but in these times its best to keep it going. It seems in your case that you are living a life that makes someone else happy and not yourself...is this so??
    mommyomg247

Answer by mommyomg247 at 3:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My opiinion: Maybe just wasn't meant to be if you have to try to be happy on a daily basis. You know if it is something meant to be you will be happy with out trying so hard...good luck...
    Ash414

Answer by Ash414 at 5:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No, it isn't time to move on, it might be time to take a lover, class, new career, etc.

You sound like a middle-age crisis about to happen.

I am also going through this, it feels like a constant restlessness....I am with you sister.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• u do not sound happy
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Find out what makes you happy find a passion go back to school sit down and right down the pro's and cons of your relationship and decide what is truly going to make you happy I am doing this and what is going to make me happy and i have found it hope you find yours.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• When I married I gave up me to give my dh the best wife I could and it was unappreciated. So after about 8 years of "faking it" I had a nervous breakdown. I had changed who I was and pretended to be someone I wasn't. After my breakdown I started doing for myself going for coffee after work with friends and my dh hated it. It drove a wedge between us. I resented him because I wanted to go back to school and he said no. He reented me because I wouldn't bow down to hm. I stopped cleaning and cooking and made him do it all because he didn't appreciate it when I did it. I was workig and caring for the kids and cleaning and cooking while he sat on his ass. I eventually ended up being hopitalized a couple days for depression. My advise is to you is figure out what you want. If you want the married or the single life. You can't have both. You do have to adjust when you marry not change completely. Gotta find a happy medium.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• well thats not good enough reason to move on...its natural to miss times in our lives , people and memories but thats why we create new ones. Life is what you make it , sometimes its a struggle and confusing but you get out of it exactly what you put in. I know what you mean , i miss my old life too ALOT sometimes , specially when im stressed out and need a break but then i remind myself how fortunate i am to have two healthy children a good husband and to have food on my plate and a roof over my head always. Its easy to get wrapped up in our emotions but dont let them get a hold of you. Now , if you truly are not happy where you are and for legitimate reasons , dont waste your time or anyone elses go be happy, you have one life to live , make it a great one! GL :)
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It just means your changing. Your growing up, closing a chapter in your book of life, and starting a new one. Perfectly normal to be nostolgic.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 6:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011