R any other moms face w/ this prob???

Ok.. so its 2:30 a.m & Im stuck up w/ a sick kid. She has a stomach virus YUK!! & no matter how much I have to deal w/ things like this.. I always freak the freak out!!! I am sooooo sqwimish when it comes to kids & puke.. All I can wonder when stuff like this happens is "I knew it was a reason I didnt want CHILDREN!" I love them.. but come on! I cant take this! Do any of u moms have this same prob???

tiamesmer

Asked by tiamesmer at 3:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Health

• I can handle anything but puke. Most of the time DH takes that duty, but if he's not here I have to do it. That's when I spray the crap out of it with Lysol. I can handle it much better with out puking myself.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 4:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I feel for you! I can't say im squeamish (I was EMT=seen worse) but I bet there is a lot of people that freak with puke or anything that comes out of the body, it could help you to have mint leaves and put them in your nose sometimes what freaks you more is the smell also now I just remember that mint helps w /most tummy issues if you can make some tea and give her some little by little it could help to avoid the puking GL to you Mom
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 4:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Lol! I hear ya..(@oldermomof5). Im glad to know Im not alone..
    tiamesmer

Comment by tiamesmer (original poster) at 5:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• When I had my first child seems like I have seen so many different fliuds (food before it was eaten and after LOL) mixed nothing really bothers me anymore. I think I am blessed with soon to be scientist...I never know what I'm going tofind....
    Ash414

Answer by Ash414 at 5:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Going to nursing school, so most things don't bother me, except boogers. I'm not sure why they bother me so bad, but my husband has to deal with that, while I can clean up up poop or puke without flinching.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2011