Still wears his wedding ring? :/

This guy i been hangin out w still wears his wedding ring, he doesnt give any other indication he has feelings for his ex, do u think it means anything tht he still wears his ring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Aparently so if he still wears his ring.. It seems there r som unresolved feelings he is holding on to.. I would seriously thnk twice b4 getn deeply involved w/ this guy.. I certaintly wouldnt still b wearing my wedding ring of my ex unless it was smthng I was tryn to hold on to.
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 3:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Are you sure he's divorced?
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 4:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'd be concerned if he's still wearing a wedding ring; my DH (and my ex) took off theirs long before their divorces were actually final. Have you asked him about it?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• you can start off by politely asking...its nothing wrong w/asking him since you 2 hang out!! This will make you more knowledgable and comfortable.Atleast you will know what you are getting into if you start catching feelings. Hopefully he dont lie and say its his deceased ex lol....let me know what happen! :)
    mommyomg247

Answer by mommyomg247 at 3:50 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'd have to say yes, why can't he take it off?
    I mean especially if he has something for you he should take it off. Do you feel anything for him?
    If so, you should tell him you have feeling and he if he has feeling for you he will probably take the ring off and if not tell him it bothers you...
    That's all the advice I have.
    Ash414

Answer by Ash414 at 5:30 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• All you said is that you are hanging out...are you hanging out in a "I hope this goes somewhere" text, or just hanging out as friends. It could be that he still loves his ex, and it could be that he isn't ready to move on romantically yet. I agree with the gals that said to ask him about it, you guys are friends (I'm assuming) and if you both are hanging out with the intention of it going somewhere you should probably let him know that it bothers you. If there is no romantic interest there, or friends with benefits, then there would be nothing there to bother you. Good Luck and Brightest Blessings.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• he is still into her...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My ex and I took ours off when I filed and he moved out. So yeah, it's odd to me and I'd ask about it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2011