How to have enjoyable time spent together without money?

The winter weather has been super cold outside. Otherwise me and my man would have fun playing in the snow and going sledding. We are on a extremely tight income and have no money to go out to eat at restaurants, to see favorite bands of ours or basically anything. I don't wanna see our relationship go stale, especially due to the lack of things done together. Is there any fun ways to spend time together without money these days? Creatively is definitely needed for this question.

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 6:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• You will be amazed at the fun you can have staying inside playing cards or board games, if that seems to dull, then put some bets down on each game (use your imagination and have fun with it). Borrow some movies from friends and cuddle on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. Make dinner together, and have dinner by candle light. There are so many things you can do together without money, I hope you find something you two like. Good Luck & Brightest Blessings.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I always did an indoors picnic with my husband! Put a tablecloth on the floor, a bottle of wine, some of our fav food, sit on the floor and relax, some music and just talk about everything and nothing, enjoy each other's company. I used to love our picnic nights till we had our DD, now they are rare unfortunately, if at all. Have fun! Hope this helped a bit.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 6:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• go to the park movies at home...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Go check out what the library has to offer. Most have movies and books on CD.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• The library has free DVD's to borrow. Have a movie night with a picnic dinner and watch the movie. Just walk around the mall and window shop and people watch. We have a great hill at a private school that everyone loves to go sledding on and its free. Go for long walks together.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We throw back the rug move furniture out of the way put on music and dance. We also have friends over to sing kareoke. Every body brings their own drinks and food to share. Great time by all little money spent.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh yes and usually an Euchre tournament happens at some point in the evening
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Im not a cold weather person so indoor and cheap dates is what we have to do in the winter. I will plan to have the kids go to grandmas and like someone else said we do board games, watch a movie, make a nice little dinner or lunch, and just talk. Alone time is sometimes all you need to have fun. Hold hands, kiss, and talk about how you met. It always leads to more fun.

Answer by gemgem at 8:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• He and I watch tv together, ate popcorn, laughed. We play cards or board games and laughed at the other cheating.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2011