I was wondering if anyone else who has a newborn if they have an issue with the baby's breathing?

The doctor said it is just because she isnt grown into her lungs yet and her oxygen level is 100% but I want to know when she will grow out of the breathing issue

melnik09

Asked by melnik09 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was born with some "stuff" still in his lungs. No danger but it caused some breathing issues for about a month or two. Very scary on my part but he was in no danger.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thank you I was wondering if maybe she still has some birthing stuff in her lungs...like I said the doctor says she is fine so i guess I shouldn't worry too much
    melnik09

Comment by melnik09 (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My son still had fluid in his lungs too. He was a c section baby and they say since they don't go through the birth canal it doesn't always clear out. I think it went away after a couple weeks.
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011