How to have fun in relationship again?

How to bring fun in a relationship again?
I have been feeling things are boring with my fiancée with some stuff. We haven't been doing much and I'm craving to get out of the house. There are some free ideas I wanna try with him. I am wanting to have some more fun, laughter and silliness in our relationship. Any ideas?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 7:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• We have a game night or a movie night. Go sledding! Learn how to juggle together, how fun is that? (You can find a book at the library with instructions) Go for a walk in a town you don't live in. Cook together, learn oragami (again library instruction books are great), go outside and throw a frisbee or a football around and have a picnic at a park, build some paper airplanes and build a giant pillow/blanket fort and make love inside! Good luck, and have some fun.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Parajumper had some great ideas!!

It's important to take time for yourselves, regardless of what you do. Schedule one night a week where you and your fiance go out without the kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Parajumper, those are some really good ideas. I'll be trying some of those myself. I agree with Scuba too. You need to find something that you both can enjoy together. For instance, my DH and I watch wrestling together (you can laugh and yes I know it's not real). It gives us something to laugh at, cheer for, and agree on together. (Especially since the college football season is over)
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We go for walks or just sit outside and talk.
    LOVLYLOVEKGS

Answer by LOVLYLOVEKGS at 10:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It is hard to keep things fun and silly when you have to worry about the family all the time. You should have a date night once a week. When you have kids it is all about them but if you are stressed out and not having fun then it reflects on them. It is not a bad thing to want to go out and have "me time" ... good luck! :)
    JMDmommy

Answer by JMDmommy at 9:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2011