Yeast infection

Does anyone know of any reliable home remedies to treat a vaginal yeast infection (thrush)? I can't get to a pharmacy, and I can't afford a doctor visit right now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

• Plain yogart can help. Plain with no flavor or sugar. You should eat it and apply it topically.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Home remedy for thrush
    An experienced herbalist and mom gives her home remedy for thrush. Thrush remedies and more...
    www.familyherbalremedies.com/home_remedy_for_thrush.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• go to henrys buy the gel capsuals and by orgeno oil and put 3 drops in the gel cap. and take it with food do that 2 times to 3 times a day for a week 2 to weeks depending how you feel hope it helps : )
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I know a good remedy, but it isn't something you have on hand. Contact me and I can tell you how to get it by mail.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2008