Can you all help me report the website to boycotted? because there a scam that never pays you.

there a stupid company that expects you to give the number they provide for you to alot of people so they can hear there advertisements and suppousably u earn per every call u get well me and all my friends and relatives joined and they never paid us any of the money at all, months and a whole year have gone by and they still havent paid us all those 50's they owe us.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Did you ever hear the saying "if it sounds to good to be true"?? Why would you ever have gotten caught up in this stuff? It doesn't even sound like a good system...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• its cause some of my friends joined and were beggin me to join and after i joined and i never got paid they told me they never got paid either.

• go to and go to the forums and post in the never paid section about them. They may even be on the not paid blacklist they have.

Answer by shsteele05 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008