Can you all help me report the website brring.com to boycotted? because there a scam that never pays you.

there a stupid company that expects you to give the number they provide for you to alot of people so they can hear there advertisements and suppousably u earn per every call u get well me and all my friends and relatives joined and they never paid us any of the money at all, months and a whole year have gone by and they still havent paid us all those 50's they owe us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Did you ever hear the saying "if it sounds to good to be true"?? Why would you ever have gotten caught up in this stuff? It doesn't even sound like a good system...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• its cause some of my friends joined and were beggin me to join and after i joined and i never got paid they told me they never got paid either.
    Anonymous

• go to beenpaid.com and go to the forums and post in the never paid section about them. They may even be on the not paid blacklist they have.
    Sandy
    shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2008