does anyone DH not.....

Like to cuddle?but if he dose he is going to get something out of it like sex or wants you to do something for him like cook for him or other stuff?

I dont get to cuddle with my DH unless he wants something frm me. I ask him to cuddle with me at nite before bed and he always says no.

I want to no if anyone eles DH do this or am I the only one.

andrearhodes

Asked by andrearhodes at 9:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is not physically affectionate and when he is, it's usually because he wants a roll in the hay. I'm used to it, but it does kind of suck sometimes. I get lots of hugs from my kids and deal with it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'm the unaffectionate one in the relationship. I am trying to remember that cuddling and kissing are important and part of a fully communicative and functional relationship though.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My DH told me the other night that I was teasing him because I was cuddling with him and didn't want to have to sex. He says it turns him on when body is up next to his. ***shrugs shoulders*** Sometimes I wish I knew how the male mind worked, but then again, I probably don't.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• my husband is not much of a cuddler but neither am i, so neither of us feel bad for not doing so. if i were though and could only get him to do it for favors, that would not set well with me.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Alot of guys show their love for their family in their own other ways. Such as working steady full-time enable to privide all the necessities etc.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 9:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My DH loves cuddling. I don't. I don't like getting close...I get hot!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mine is an absolute crazy cuddler. He likes to wrap both arms around me and stay like that all night (or until his arm falls asleep).
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My Fiance loves to cuddle..
    LOVLYLOVEKGS

Answer by LOVLYLOVEKGS at 10:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mine is a big-time cuddler. If yours doesn't cuddle, does he have a problem with YOU cuddling up? I mean, you could still get your cuddles by spooning him or lying against his side, if that doesn't bother him.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yeah my dh certainly is guilty of that - using cuddling to get what he wants -- ususally for sex... pisses me off and we dont cuddle much but i am not a very cuddly person.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011