Does this eerk anyone?

People that brag about your own personal lifestyle; saying you don't live by your means for the amount of money you live on,your personal private financial business to other people, remarks about how you parent your kids;look in the mirror. I'm not the one with PPP(piss poor parenting )skills. I don't live off my kids SSI checks ,nor milk all PA system programs, nor live off my kid's cs income, because you both are too lazy to work. It's like mind your own freaking business!!!My business is my business, not yours or anyone elses. My kids aren't out of control. My kids aren't bullies. Worry about your own kids. get the help for yourself for your own personal issues and problems. leave me and my husband alone. We are the responsible parents. Do these things eerk you?

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 9:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not quite sure how anybody living off of their kids CS or SSI payments would have the ability to make you feel crappy about your parenting or yourself in the first place.
    I'm confident in how I raise my kids and handle my marriage and that is good enough for me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:02 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• just a comparison of the type of person i'm dealing with. she has the nerve to talk about my husband and I?
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Cut her out of your life. She is not worth this aggrivation and she is your own personal energy vampire who sucks your energy! Good luck.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't affiliate with people who make me angry. Life is too short.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Women, easier said than for me to do. They are my sister and BIL. Both being assholes!!! Excuse my language. I've been trying for the longest time to feel accepted by them. My own family and I only get the silent treatment. They won't believe that my anger and verbal outbursts of lashing out negitive remarks comes from my generalized anxiety disorder. I tried to explain all about my condition. they pay no mind to me. Her husband has been in the nutward before. he has his own personal issues. Something is definately wrong with her. l feel empty and disowned as their relative. I try to talk to them and they ignore me. She had the guts to say to me she isn't and doesn't want to be "in the middle of my non-sense." I am furious ladies. I am waiting for her to either e-mail me, IM or call my home phone. We use to be close now we don't see eye-to-eye. i went overboard trying to work things out. why bother? because I care.
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• my GAD gives me crazy thoughts.
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I wouldnt have them in my life.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I will be having a new neice/nephew in June that I had wanted a relationship with.
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• ironsqrl you do have a good point.
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011