Has anyone tried Herbalife?

I am looking for some feedback as I am considering trying it :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I found it to be expensive and found a great supplement to fit my needs that is very affordable, with a free business(BONUS).

Everyone is different, but for me it was to expensive.

Blessings.
    VitalityGal

Answer by VitalityGal at 11:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I found it tasted nasty and was expensive. I like Slimfast a lot more.
    gifford4ofus

Answer by gifford4ofus at 12:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• expensive and your body does not absorb the bulk of what it offers - the human body can only absorb organic vitamins & minerals - through whole food products - not pills or powder pills - even in liquid form, it is a process vitamin or mineral, its wasting money - are you considering it for supllimenting or weight loss ?

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am thinking of using it for both. I am very overweight and I only eat like once a day so I thought it would give me added nutrition as well.
    Anonymous

• i also thought it was expensive. i did it for a couple of months, but it didnt work for the cost. i was ok for the taste, but to be honest, i thought i was gonna starve!
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:23 AM on Nov. 16, 2008