I am 21 days late for my peroid and my tubes are tied.

I went to the doctor and she said she did not think I was pregnant and the pt was negative but she said she needed to take some blood to be sure it wasn't a tubal pregnancy. I get my results on Monday.
Today I had dark blood come out. Only a little and then tonight I had a little of regular blood come out. I am cramping pretty bad but I have cramps on my period too.
Has anyone experienced a tubal pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Health

• Does the doc know about the blood? If not I would call her office and make sure she knows.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• No I have not. I did not know if I should wait until Monday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I agree, call the doctor, even if only to set your mind at ease. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:47 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i,ve never had a tuble pregnency but i did get pregnent with my tubes tied and cut it was well i can't explain how i felt because after the procedure a went thru deprresion becauas i wanted more kids and 2 years after GOD BLESSED ME WITH A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL just hope for the best of what is better for you i hope its not tuble but i will tell you this even if it is tuble a pt will show pos. if you are preggo i sincerally hope that it is the healtiest baby you could ask for please keep me informed stuff like this just really gets to my heart all my prayers crystal292
    crystal292

Answer by crystal292 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i have and I was cramping and some bleeding
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2008