Relationship adult content

My husband behaves vsexy in bed & when he's around its all sex & nothing else ive got frm him i have a 1year old boy. Lately ive seen my hubby's mail & shocked to find thats he's got subscribed to priceless partner adult chat & receiving emails of woman available & he replies them what should i do help me as i have his password but he does not know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• That would be very upsetting to me as well. I think if it were me, I would confront him. I know he'll realise you have his password and he'll try to turn it around on you for invading his privacy but its better to get it out in the open now because I have a real problem with married men who do these sort of stuff. Let him know it's disrespectful to you and it hurts you to think he could be like that with random women when he's supposed to be like that with you. As for the password thing, it's not supposed to be a problem for you having it, your his wife. I have my hubby's and he doesn't mind. He has mine also and I think if you're not doing anything wrong it shouldn't be a problem!! Good luck!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I would just ask him about the mail. Don't be threatening just say "um..Honey we got this in the mail today, and they have your name on them." Then the ball is in his court. How do you know he has replied?
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh, sorry I'm a dork. You ment e-mail lol. Do you check his e-mail often? I'm sorry you found that but I think that was wrong of you. I know what he is doing isn't fair, but I also think bringing it up is going to be a whole different fight. Good luck with that.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Honestly I'd freak out and probably threaten divorce initially. After I calmed down I'd find out why he was doing those horrible disrespectful things and how we could work on our marriage to make both of us happier.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• (Befrore I even start, no, I am not the OP) Here is my problem. I know my dh has accounts on online "dating" sites. I don't mind because we are looking more for a girl to be with both of us. So, to me, it's not that big of a deal. (Feel free to bash all you like, I have heard it all already).
    Now, to your problem, I would definately bring it up to him. You don't have to be confrontational about it, just ask him like, "hey hun what's this." If it's one of those things you get in the mailbox, then send those to EVERYONE. I know this because we got one once with my 6 year old sons name on it, and I am fairly confident he didn't order or ask for it, since he isn't allowed online.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thanxs but i would like to tell you my hubby never shares his email and password with me i got both by luck. He even uses my id for his work without my knowledge rite now im juz tolerating as im unsound financially and with him have a roof and food but in future may be will divorce him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2011