HELp please

We have NEVER ever had a condom bust, until last week and then again last night, well i started my period on January 14, it came a week EARLY for some reason. Well i counted from the 14th until last night and its 16 days, is that a " danger" day to get pregnant? I KNOW that ANYTIME u have sex you can get pregnant, jw what are my chances of getting pregnant?

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know the actual percentage, but I'm goning to say high. Maybe your man needs a bigger condom and if your flippin out go get plan B from the pharmacy.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Pretty good TBH. Especially last night. The "danger" time is between 13-17. I mean, I wouldn't run out and start buying baby clothes but it is VERY possible that you will be pregnant.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I wonder why it has broken for the first 2 times in the past week, is he going harder on you lately?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yes we have been going rougher, and i have never had a problem cumming, and now it takes forever to cum or i just dont, could it be bc im preg?
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It depends on how long your cycles are. You generally ovulate 11-16 days before the start of your period, and you're most fertile in the 2-3 days before that. You have to count backwards, not forward.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Go get plan b, and check the box of condoms, they may be damaged or expired
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011