How would you behave if your man's friend's wife sexually provoke touch your husband

Would you blame her or your husband?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• I can't see how it would be HIS fault if SHE touched him but I guess I don't have a problem with friendly flirting either, as long as everyone knows the boundries
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well, it's hard to say. What was she doing? Depends on how far she went. If it were my husband, we'd probably laugh about it later. I trust him.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• How can you blame him? Do you think he asked her to touch him in that way just to piss you off? Or, is this just one of those women who tends to get touchy feely with ALL men, married or not? Now, if she did it and he did nothing about stopping it, then, yeah, I would be mad. Otherwise, just let it go. She may have been trying to make her husband jealous for one reason or another. Or she could just not see the problem with it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• No, I would blame the skank that was touching him.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• More importantly, how would HE handle it?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I agree, how did he handle it?  No, I wouldn't be mad at him but I'd probaly kick her ass.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• thats right kick her ass. I have been there before. she is no longer my friend and me and my husband are very happy.
    mommy161617

Answer by mommy161617 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Unless he invited it, I would not blame him. But she and I would have a long talk about boundaries and disrespect and if that didn't work, a good old fashion ass kicking might be the only thing she did understand. Understand that the ass kicking would not be for him, it would be for myself for disrespecting me and herself.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well if a woman were to touch my husband in front of me he would probably say something like this "You like how i feel? Would you like to feel my fist in your face?!" but that's just my husband.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• depends on the situation as to what he or i would do. if it was in front of me, i'd either make a smart ass half threatening commment to her, or if i thought she was being truely skanky about it, i would probably have "a private word" with her away from others and basically threaten her! If she did it while i was not there, i would probably find her and make my point clear that i KNOW she did it, and it's NOT OKAY! yes, i have no problem "marking my territory". My husband, ehh, he'd probably laugh her off and ignore her, maybe saying the "im happily married' line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2011