• In the Spotlight:

I think I might be pregnant

But it is too early to take a test, I am not gonna get my period for 3 more days (if I get it). I am hormonal and tired. I also want sex all the time (which my fianc'e LOVES lol). I thought you don't experince pregnancy symptoms this early but I kinda think this might be what it is. I went off the BC pill last month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm tired of these stupid pregnancy questions. take a test and get over it.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 10:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mamma2E - If you don't like the questions then avoid them! It's not that difficult to do so. Don't bash the person no matter how annoying you find their posting, just ignore it.

OP - The only thing any of us can really tell you is to wait until the day of your period or until you skip to test, or try testing early and if it comes up as a neg then wait and test again. Pre-menstrual (did I say that right? lol) symptoms can mimic pregnancy symptoms.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mamma2E, I am asking if it is possible to have these symptoms this early, it is too early to test
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Tests like EPT and ClearBlue say that they are accurate up to 5 days before your period is due. It's not too early to test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Thank you anon, I didn't know that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I just don't get why people can't wait 3 or 4 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Okay...while the tests can test before the date of your cycle, it is best to wait til after you are late by a over a week or more.

And it might not be pregnancy symptoms but instead gearing up for your cycle. I too get hormal and tired before my cycle starts and with hubby having been snipped over 10 years ago, there is no chance of pregnancy here.

Good luck though if you are trying!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I believe it varies from person to person on symptoms. Some swear they can tell the min they become pregnant and others never get symptoms. So yes i believe you can have them this early. I had the symptoms before i tested and i tested the day after my period was supposed to start and got my positive. but since you just came off bc i would say its your body trying to get used to being off of them. Good luck.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 11:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• when in doubt test that is my motto
    hdemom2011

Answer by hdemom2011 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011