We've been talking for over 5 months now, but....

we haven't met. Mainly because I don't want to first meet him while kid are in my care.
We talk on the phone and email, and he lives about 40 minutes away from where I'm located. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think i'm starting to develop feelings from him, and I haven't even met him in person!!!! So how do I go about us meeting? Should I go to him, should he come to me, or should we meet in the middle? What should we do when we meet, where should we go? I'm nervous.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• PUBLIC place and i would say in the middle.
    Pink_caffiene

Answer by Pink_caffiene at 10:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Meet in the middle. You wont know until you do it. Makes sure you let someone know where you are going and with who. You can have a relationship without the kids involved. My Mom never brought guys home but instead went out on dates and always brought her own car. Safer that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If you really want to meet him then do it in a very public place. Make sure he will not be able to read your license plate number or get any other type of information about you until you feel that you have not met some kind of nut.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Would it be better if I brought my friend along and her S/O, or my cousin and her S/O?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think it is possible to be feeling things without having physically met as you are getting to know one another on a personal level first. What if you met at a public place like a mall or something that way if it does not work out your in a public venue and can go a different way without him seeing your car, license, etc. If you feel comfortable when you meet then it is not an issue, but if you are unsure you can always shop afterward......until you know he leaves. I am sure you feel comfortable at this point and I hope the feeling carries over when you meet in person.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Use your feminine grace to make him ask you out.
    If he's the shy or reserved type of guy, let him know you'll be around :

Guess what ! I'm meeting a friend around your neighbourhood on Saturday !

Needless to say, choose a Public Place, so that you'll be protected.

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• meet in the middle.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011