Does any single moms HATE their ex's?

I have found through the years that I HATE my ex most of the time. I can't even remember why I loved him in the first place & the only good thing that came from "us" was our daughter. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just evil?????? If you knew him....you'd know why!!

TravnGabsmom

Asked by TravnGabsmom at 8:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Ha if your evil so am i. My ex is a lying cheating bum that is pretty much homeless and mooches off of people. Yet had the nerve to threaten to take the kids away from me ha i wish he would. Im with you the only thing i got from him was 2 very beautiful kids.
    cjenkins12

Answer by cjenkins12 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My sons dad quit his job so he wouldnt have to pay child support after we spent a year in court my baby is only two. Ask me if I hate that an understatment
    Anonymous

• I tried for so long not to hate him. Even after when I ended things he said if I can't have you i don't want either of you...and kissed my beautiful baby girl good bye...she was 5 months old then and is now 2. We have been in and out of court...he tried denying her, quit his job, works under the table, and talks shit about me to everyone we know. Hate is a powerful word....I remember sometimes all the 'fun' we had before my daughter was born, but I remember more the complete ass he became after she was born...then I truly saw him for the person that he is....a low life bastard who has 4 beautiful daughters (mine is the youngest) and does nothing for any of them (you all must think I'm pretty stupid) So Hate him...Yes I hate him with a passion..and if I ever met him in a dark alley...let's just say it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he disappeared!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I wish after 5 years I my ex and I could be civil but we just can't. If we need to communicate we do it in text messages because if we talk face to face or on the phone we will usually end up screaming at each other.
    Spooka

Answer by Spooka at 1:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I hate my ex wit a passion. I could care less if he were to die tomorrow.
    sandie66

Answer by sandie66 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ya, My ex is a fucking prick!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2009