Is anyone else thinking their kid is never coming out?

I have eight days until my due date .. My pants (non-maternity) barely button, my jacket barely zips, my exhaustion level is at an all time high ... It doesn't help that I'm chasing around a one and two year old. I think it's about time this kid gets out of me, so I can finally start getting myself back again .. Who else is with me? Who wants their kid out already? (Share anything else you feel like sharing)

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 11:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• not preg now but remember the feeling but all mine were late 8-9 days--their ready when their ready!!! :)
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• It will happen in due time momma. GL!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• ME TOO!  I know that I'll feel better once this one turns head down but I can't eat a freaking bite without getting heartburn now, my ribs hurt from him jamming his little footsies there.  This is my 4th child and while I am grateful that I am still pregnant with no complications I am SO hoping the rest of my days go by FAST!  I am 27 weeks pregnant and ready to be 40 already, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'm not pregnant right now, but when I was I wanted her to come out already about a week before she was due.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 11:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I know it's going to happen when it will happen. I've been through this before as it is my third pregnancy. My son was a day early and my daughter was four days early. I'm just anxious and impatient like all pregnant moms are.

Mrshouston47302 - I hear ya! My rib hurts right now actually .. He likes to shove himself head down and then shove a fist or two down there too. You know, to make it nice and comfortable for me ...
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'm 29 weeks and wish he was done the first day I found out. I have a six year old and while she's not running around, school work, her growth spurt, feeding, and giving her attention has totally taken it's hold on me. I didn't even want this damn kid. But that's another story for another time.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 11:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I feel for you. My last two pregnancies were like that. The doctor kept saying you just made their home so comfy that they don't like to come out. I had 2 pregnancies induced and it still took forever on my 3rd pregnancy. My fourth wasn't as long but I was already tired of having a baby in my womb. :-) But hopefully soon and very soon your baby will come out.

True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Oh yeah, everyday my baby is like "hmmm. this is a comfortable spot... lets jam a fist or a foot in there"  lol.  I keep reminding myself that I absolutely do not want a baby born early so that gives me some comfort, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2011