If you drive a mini van do you notice this?

I swear people have a mini van complex. If you go to pass them they need to speed up so that you can't.

I know some people are just like that but it happens way more often when driving my van vs DH's car.

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES ALL THE TIME IT DRIVES ME BONKERS !!!!!!!!!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 11:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yep, heaven forbid a man gets lapped by a mini van lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I also feel like it's very rude when people who KNOW that I drive a minivan to say idiotic things like "oh I would NEVER in a million YEARS drive one of THOSE".  Um hello, can we have a cup of STFU.  

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• To those whom say, Oh Id never drive a van like that!

Then find me a car that seats 8 people like my minivan does, comfortably!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Sorry, I kinda went off on my own rant on your post and then didn't even bother answering the question, lol.  Yes, I've noticed that people speed up and go around me even when I am doing the speed limit.  Then once they get infront of me they slow back down.  Yeah because when they drive 30 and I drive 30 their cars are still faster than mine.  WHOO HOO, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• On the never drive mini van thing it irkes me too but then some of them will have a SUV and I am like really its not that much different except mine is easier to get into the back seat!
    Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I drive an 09 Pontiac G6 and people do that to me. Everyone just wants to get around everyone. I even saw a POS 86 dodge caravan cut me off like a bat outta hell.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I drive a SUV, and I noticed it, and then DH said it's because people don't want to be behind a mini-van or large SUV because they can't see the road ahead. Made sense to me.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I have never noticed, but I sure will be on the lookout for it!
    Maisy19

Answer by Maisy19 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't drive a minivan, but I have noticed that they drive incredibly slow, and always in the passing lane.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011