You'll never do that...you can't do that...mil ugh!

My dh and I were talking about our plans for this year everything from moving to our travel plans. As you know mil is here and she was grumbling the entire time. She was not even involved in our conversation! Our plans for travel include a trip to Africa and Europe as a family then our dd and I do a girls trip and we were talking about Tennessee. As for Africa mil says you will never go there you can't do that! Europe she says they (me and dd) will force you to go there and our annual girls trip just gets a roll of the eyes! While nothing has been confirmed just ideas bouncing around. We do a lot as a family.

We can do these thing, we have done some fantastic traveling!

Why not just be supportive? Why be nasty to your own son? The only one who is willing to help you or at the very least speak to you! You are in our home!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 11:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• That sounds like a bitter bitch! Misery loves company so don't fall into that crap with her!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 11:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Jealous is my guess bc she can't (or didn't get asked to) go

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I wouldn't discuss stuff like that in front of her, it's not her business!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Some people are just miserable babe and want you to be the same.  Since she's miserable she can't be happy for you and has to drag down every good moment.  Don't let her!  ICY HOT ICY HOT ICY HOT, lol.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Would she go someplace with the family if invited? Is she disagreeable all the time? Try to plan something she might enjoy, If she refuses, I agree with above, lol...good luck.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 12:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Ignore her, and she will get tired of commenting
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yep, agree, she probably is jealous she's not invited!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 1:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2011