What to do...should I stay or go? long story lol

Met my bf on myspace...long distance relationship for 1yr...we visit each other, talked on the phone, email etc...But i cheated!! for a few mths...before he found out we had made plans for me to move in with him and I still did. He said we could give it change. I moved and we been living together for 8mths now but we had ups and downs and Ive became a burden for him...My jelousy got out of control I guess Im insecure cuz of the things ive did in my past and well now he says he's done that he can't take it anymore..that he gave it a chance and he just can't get over the fact of me cheating...what should I do? go bck to where I came from? I love him n i want to work things out and change my ways but he's not buying it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• If you want it that bad then you have to accept that he doesnt trust you and do everything in your power to gain that trust back. If it seems as if he still doesnt beleive you then maybe you should just move on. Put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself "What would I do?"
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm sorry to say that it sounds to me as if it is over and that you should make a new life for yourself. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Id move on. You should put it all behind you and move on. You see where you failed and you learned from your mistakes. Id stay in the same city if you like it there. Or if you see yourself going forward in your hometown, go there. Good luck! Wish you the best.
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am telling you jealousy is poison!!! You ned to become secure with yourself before you can trust anyone else, or truly "LOVE" someone else!! Doesnt sound to me like your relationship was really working for you anyways! Move on, do the work on yourself, and once you are okay with yourself, you will be a great gf/ wife!! But broken, you have nothing to offer anyone!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If he asked you to go, then you need to go. Go, get your act together, and perhaps maybe in the future he will forgive you and give it another shot. But you betrayed his trust, and then it sounds like you continued to make things worse. He gave you a chance, now respectfully accept the result of your actions.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 10:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Let him be... you obviously aren't ready to settle down and need to mature. Cheating and jealousy and desperation are not good foundations for a relationship. Spend some time working on yourself.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I agree that you should respect his wishes and go. Take what you have learned and make better choices next time....Staying will only make things worse in the long run.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You need the spare the guy any more trouble and just go. You are the one who needs to work on issues within yourself before you'll ever be ready to make a committment to anyone. Remember, YOU hurt HIM. He's the victim here, not you. Learn from your mistakes and for goodness sake, grow up a little.
    KayLeyWade

Answer by KayLeyWade at 12:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Living together is not easy and all relationships have ups and downs it's how you deal with those that determines really the outcome. My boyfriend and I were always arguing and we really were just about to break up but we went to relationship counceling and it really did help. It helps to understand one another. You do however have to reassure him. Make sure you get him to understand and know that you love him and he can trust you. Work on your own insecurities though being jealous can break a relationship. Love yourself.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008