What would you do if you were me?

My husband child and I have the chance were we move in with my parents but while we live there my dad and husband work on a 3 bedroom 1 bath trailer starting from one end to the other fixing everything and repainting (owner is paying for supplies). After all is done we move in and get to have 1 year free rent then after that year is up we pay $250 a month and The owner is a close family friend and is like a grandmother to me. Would you do it even if you hated the county the place is in or stay living with my in-laws?

LilTiffanysmomm

Asked by LilTiffanysmomm at 11:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• How long would it take to fix and stay with in laws? During the free year you could save up to buy a place in another county.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Is is safe for you to be in that home alone during the day or night with your child? Can you freely go outside during the day for walks & to play? If the answers are no then forget it all together. Otherwise I would do it BUT!!!! Get everything in writing for what you are resposible for paying & that the rent will NOT go up within a certain # of years. GL
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Sorry, but I would NOT live with my inlaws. I would not want them interfering in my raising of my children and would not want to be crammed into the same space with them.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• it is a very safe place (the trailer )
    LilTiffanysmomm

Comment by LilTiffanysmomm (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011