Do you know any in-door games for children on Snowed in days.-10degrees outside

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 11:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Entertainment

• Mine liked making blanket tents, making cut-out cookies, spreading out a hot wheel track all over the family room with their blocks, and building towns.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Ooh, yeah blanket tents!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My kids love to play with mini marshmallows and toothpicks. They make people, bridges, cars...and have a snack while playing.

They also like to play with beans or rice-- I'll give them each a big soup pot or a 13x9 in. casserole dish, fill it with the beans and give them measuring cups and spoons to play with. You'll have a bit of a mess to sweep up but it's eaiser to clean up afer then playdoh!

I've let them "paint" the bathtub. Give them a paper plate with washable paints and a brush and let them paint a masterpiece. They get super messy but I just turn the shower head on and rinse them right off. The washable paint wont stain the tub or their clothes. Tons of fun.

Have fun with your kiddos, Mom! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2011