Mom shot her teens point blank because they were "mouthy"

This just made me so, so sad. What do you think should happen to this woman? It might be worse off for her to live her life knowing how disgusting a human she is. Cops say that the kids never saw it coming.
She shot her 13 y/o son in the head twice on the way to soccer practice. Then went home & shot her 16 y/o in the back of the head while she was doing her homework.

What should be done to these evil mothers who can do such a thing?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 12:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Psycho bitch deserves to die.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Obviously she was stressed out and depressed. Its a shame someone didnt step in and help get these kids help when they needed it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• she committed 1st degree murder on 2 counts. She needs the death penalty. She committed the murders w/ intent. They werent accidents and I doubt an insanity plea will work. That plea is overused.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• You have to be mentally ill to be able to do such a thing.

Which in my book is NEVER an excuse...you STILL killed your kids! She should be locked in a padded room alone for the rest of her life....I think killing her is an easy out for her.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• They were mouthy my ass. She just bought the gun. I think she had it planned the entire time.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Wow. The woman must be sick..really mentally ill. Thats so sad, those poor children. Maybe in thier deaths will come the saving of anothers life.Maybe some mom out there on the verge of snapping on her own kids will see this and will snap back into reality and get some help before it gets to this point.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Lock her up and throw away the key. Perhaps make her watch videos of her kids for at least 2 hours every day. I'm so darned tired of the "temporary insanity; depression, etc." pleas. These women are just very selfish and evil IMO. I remember a case a number of years ago where a woman tried to kill her 3 children (2 of them survived), because her new boyfriend didn't want them and I believe there was a woman who drowned her kids for a similar reason. Not saying that mental illness, depression, etc are not causes for things like this but it does seem that depression, in particular, is becoming a popular excuse/defense for committing horrible acts.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 1:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I saw the article a couple days ago and was sick to my stomach. How can anyone do that! Gosh my oldest was a nightmare for three years but I would never wish him dead geesh! It was a difficult time period. He is so much better now that he is 16 but man teens do get mouthy! I feel bad for the family and friends who knew them
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't think she deserves to die like the pp mentioned. I think she should serve a life sentence so she'll always (hopefully) be in misery for what she has done.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I cannot imagine anything more profoundly sad...It sounds like some crazy case of postpartum depression that never was treated, but so, so, so inexcusable.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011