What do you feed your 10 month old?

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 12:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I feed my kids what ever we were eating but in smaller bites and portions.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My son is 12 months now, but at 10 months he was mostly eating what I ate that was soft enough to feed him and nursing a lot. He hated baby food and never ate more than about a 1/4 of a jar a day, but once I started giving him table food he did great.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• At 10 months my daughter was eating whatever we were eating , I just diced it up in very tiny pieces and didnt give her things I didnt think she'd like...like stuff that had too much spice too it. She never did take to baby food. My son is almost 11 and I don't really remember what I was giving him at 10 months,lol. He loved to eat, I do remember that but I think I only gave him baby foods...like stage 3 or something, I don't remember,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• My son is 10 months and he still eats some baby food but usually he can eat whatever we're having. However my first wasn't able to at this age, he was and still is kind of a choker. He must be too lazy to chew! haha Every kid is different so it's hard to say.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• At ten months, my daughter had mostly breastmilk, along with whatever mashed fruits, vegetables, and grains we were eating (except for allergy triggers)

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2011