Idaho........Sandpoint, Coeur d' Alene, or Idaho Falls?

Looked up all of those and doing some more research online. But would like to hear from someone who lives there and what their thoughts are. Thinking of moving there with family. Hubby looking for job online or considering staying with friends while checking it out. Heard North Idaho is the area to go. Looking for good school districts, cities with 6,000 pop. or more. Wanted to be close to shopping and so forth. Kids are'nt very active here at home, so figured with all the activities in Idaho.....it would interest them to go outside and seek adventure!! We are looking forward to it ourselves! Not looking to rain on anyone's parade being from California but we just want live the Idaho adventure and enjoy it's beauty!! Thank you for any info you can offer!

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 12:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Travel

• I grew up about an hour and a half from IF. IF itself really isn't all that pretty but it's close to some of the most beautiful places on earth, in my opinion. My brother lived in northern ID for a while and he and his wife never found jobs there so they moved back to where my mom lives but it is very pretty up there.
    Anonymous

• I had relatives in Coeur d'Alene and I believe there is great fishing there.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011