What are your favorite kid websites

Ihave 3 kids ages 6. almost 3 and 1. looking for educational for the older 2. thanks

Heatherahh

Asked by Heatherahh at 8:54 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Starfall.com is a good one. It helps them with sounding out words, reading and also has seasonal activities. PBS Kids also has a good website.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I'm not sure of the exact web site, but it's sesame street. My husband found it, and it has a thing you can download so that when the kids are playing they can not put any other buttons, you know so they can't accidently mess your computer up. My three year old really likes it.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:09 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• http://www.highlightskids.com/  TONS of stuff to do on the Highlights website!

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I really like dailynoggin.com and Britishcouncil.org They have lots of fun and educational games.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2008