Is there a group for children with dental braces?

My DD has braces (she's 8) and I am having a heck of a time and I could really use some support....I tried searching and I didn't find ANYTHING! Am I missing something??

mommyweisha

Asked by mommyweisha at 8:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I don't think there is a group but what kind of problems are you having?.. I have braces(got them kind of late in life, wish my mom would have got them for me when I was 8) I will try to help you if you want!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 9:01 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Not sure. Maybe you could start one. There are probably lots of mommies with the same problem.
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• What kind of problems are you having? I'm curious. My daughter will probably need braces when she is 8. Darn underbite.
    Marci81

Answer by Marci81 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2008