Seen anything disturbing lately?

I saw a woman at Golden Corral yesterday,she looked about 45ish,she was wearing leggings that looked like they were painted on and obviously was not wearing even a thong because you could the cleft between her buttcheeks REALLY well,and camel toe in the front! Her shirt was waist length. She had these knee high boots on that looked like Chewbacca's legs!
Everyone was looking at her with their mouths open,and not in a good way. She might as well have been naked. I felt sorry for her teenaged son. He was all too aware of the stares.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in Florida. Just walking into Wal-Mart I see disturbing things. (peopleofwalmart.com) People should at least try when they walk out of their house.... ie, older bigger lady wearing booty shorts with torn fishnet stocking and something that resembled a babies tanktop (as in made for baby)
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 7:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Aw, that's too bad for her son! Eek!

I live in the south, so I see something disturbing every day. Some days it's hard to determine which was the most disturbing...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• We went to a waterpark this weekend so I have a list of disturbing a mile long.... big hairy men in speedos and women in bikinis that should have stuck with a one piece, and my favorite mommy and daddy getting drunk while your kids are playing in water.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yes my younger brother. He has major BO issues. I swear he has never heard of soap and a toothbrush. He's 21 and still can't take care of himself.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If you think that is disturbing go to www.peopleofwalmart.com.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• lol! Yeah,I've seen those. She'd fit right in there!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2011