Any of you ladies suffer from Endometriosis? if so were you able to conceive and how long did it take? i just found out i have it.....

i just found out that i have endometriosis and i dont know what to do with myself. i have heard that it can lead to infertility and i am currently TTC. i would like to hear your stories.

proudmamaTTC2

Asked by proudmamaTTC2 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know of 2 people whom both had it and they both did get pregnant but it took them a few years. Don't be discouraged though. Just work with your doctor and keep trying.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 8:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have a good friend who has/had endromesiosis. She ended up being able to get pregnant, and it seems to have cleared up her problem, but I'm not positive on that one.
    Good luck!
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 11:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have it and i had surgery when i was 19. Me and my boyfriend were trying for three years and now i am 34 weeks pregnant. The doctor told me i couldnt get pregnant he was wrong. I was told that pregnancy is the best thing for endometriosis. It will stop or slow is down for up to like 7 years.So good luck dont give up.
    triciakae

Answer by triciakae at 9:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have it and was told by 2 doctors that I couldn't have kids. I now have two beautiful children. My husband and I had 1 miscarriage but didn't give up. It took up 1 year to conceive our first child after that. Stay positive!! If you have any other questions please ask.
    tiggermom516

Answer by tiggermom516 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I have stage IV endo and it took us 4 years of trying to get pregnant. There is no rhyme or reason for it. Sometimes those with the most pain have the easiest time and sometimes those with no pain at all have the hardest. I was one of those who had excruciating pain and had a hard time conceiving. Our doctors gave us 0% chance and we ended up surprising them all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009