?s

befor you found out you were pregnant and the date your period was due did you get cramps that kep coming and goin that made you think your period was coming but i didnt ? did you have sore boobs,were you sick,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had absolutely no symptoms until a week or so after I had found out I was pregnant, and I was 4 weeks along when I took the test & got the positive result.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:07 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I didn't have early symptoms with either of my pregnancies. Nothing at all until after I missed my period.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I didnt have early symptoms with either of mine. i just tested because we were TTC with #2 and I missed my period with #1
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I totally felt like my period was coming. I was cramping like crazy(what I usually get before AF) and I had sore boobs. Other than that, no prego symptoms(ever) I never got morning sickness either. Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• yeah I had cramps that kept coming and going and it was like that for about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks before my period was missed. But they wasn't painful. I never had really any other symptoms but had some pink spotting a week before my missed period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I had cramping for a couple weeks and my boobs were really sore!
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 10:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I have had the cramping and so have all of my friends. We all laugh at ladies that say "I'm not pregnant, I've got cramps, I just know my period is coming..." because that has been our first symptom. As far as the boobs...I don't really remember the pain very much, but I know mine got bigger in the first trimester and after that were fine.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• The day my period was supposed to start I felt all day like it was going to. And starting about a week before that, I was tired all the time but couldn't sleep, my boobs were tender, and I had some mild nausea.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:02 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Before I found out I was pregnant I felt cramping which I thought was my period. Then I got really nauseated (again a symptom that comes with my period occassionally), so I really didn't think anything of it. Well, a week went by, so I went and got a test and it was positive.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008