Would you date this guy?

Would you date this guy?

37, single, never been married, grew up in foster care, very polite and friendly and he is interested (yes, I can tell). I have met him once but two of my friends have known him for quite awhile. Any advice would be appreciated as well.

If your answer is no...what is your reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• rose in mouthI told you yes yesterday,,,will you just go on a date with this nice young man! Then let us know how it went!!!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• In my opinion there isn't enough info on the guy to make a decision on whether I'd date him or not.  Growing up in foster care?  Why is that even a factor? 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If I am attracted to him of coarse. Why cares what his past was like and that he's never been married. Just means he hasn't found that lucky lady yet.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Didn't you ask this EXACT same question last night??? Listen to your gut- if you want to date him- date him. If not- don't. Don't depend on the input of a bunch of strangers......
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Sure, why the hesitation? It's just a date, not marriage

Answer by admckenzie at 1:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• yes I would go on a date. A date is just that, a date, your not getting married. Dinner and a movie, if its terrible its just one night of your time, if it sucks its a funny story to tell on your next date, but what if hes an awesome guy? So do it!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Well..dating a person is how you get to know them...everything you said about him sounds like hes a nice person so far...I'd give it a shot. Have fun :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I don't think there is enough to make a decision. Do you like him? Dating doesn't mean you will end up together forever. I would try it.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Yes, you're dating, it means tryng something out, if it doesn't work, then so be it. Your friends who have known him for awhile should be able to give you some more insight if you've got concerns.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i don't see why not he seems like a really nice guy.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011