whats are some nice uncommon unique baby girl or baby boy names?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Baby Names

• I always like Amaris for a girl. Saw it on a baby name website once and have always liked it. I also like Isla (pronounced eye-la) for a girl. And Ayla--reading a book right now and she is the main charcter.

We almost named our son Amos. It's umcommon and we really liked it. My family--not so much and we decided on another name. I still like the name. Good luck with whatever you choose!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Adelaide, Antoinette, Aleta, Eileen, Elsie, Everleigh, Fallon, Farron, Ingrid, Isla, Jaielle, Marissa, Marisol, Meadow, Odette, Orianthi, Oriana, Perrin, Samara, Tawny, Tess, Tamaira, Violet, Willow, Wren, Yanessa, Zariah, Zahara

Allister, Alaric, Avin, Arden, Benson, Blaine, Blaze, Barkley, Burke, Berrin, Corbin, Dayton, Daxton, Declan, Everett, Fletcher, Fischer, Fain, Gage, Granger, Hutch, Harper, Henson, Ivan, Jett, Kenton, Landon, Leaf, Maddox, Maximillian, Marston, Nealon, Nolan, Osirus, Olan, Rexton, Roland, Ridley, Rhett, Silas, Toliver, Tex, Tobin, Taro, Varden, Waylon, West, Zane
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I'VE ALWAYS LIKED SKYLOR

BYRON FOR BOY

twistina

Answer by twistina at 7:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Sierra, Amelie,Tegan,Zeke
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Asher or Eden
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 8:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Everly, boy or girl name. I just read it in a book and really liked it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Josten for a boy and Cusetta for a girl
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 8:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• The thing to remember with so many 'uncommon' names, is that so many of them become extremely trendy and then, overused. Take Jaden, for example. That name was created by Will Smith and his wife, for their oldest son--it was truly unique. Now, they are a dime a dozen. The name is completely overused, and is spelled about 100 different way, and is used for both sexes.

Pretty much if a celebrity names their kid something unique, the name will be like Jennifer and Jason was in the 70s. BTW, my name is Jennifer so I know the pain of having a vastly popular name! ; )
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 1:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2011