whats a mom to do?

So t children's place came out with new stuff and I don't get paid till the seventh. What's a mom to do? Wait? But I don't wanna lol

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 1:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• well all you really can do is wait it's not that far away.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Can you put on lay-away?
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• its only a week away..chill, momma.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If your shopping online can you save it your cart? Then you would just have to check out but you could pick all the cute stuff now/
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• gonna have to wait
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Haha my hubby just called me a shopping addict I think he might be right lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• go and buy 1 thing. They are giving out the 15 % off coupons that are good starting the 6th. I am waititng till then. If you are shopping online, msg me and I will send you the code for one of the ones I have
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• If you feel you really can't wait, you may be on your way for some financial problems. Chill out. Make sure when you get your check, that you pay for necessities before you go shopping for unnecessary things that you just want. Do you have any money put aside for unexpected problems? If not, you should do that. Not trying to bash if you're just having fun and being silly, but if you're serious, just trying to make you think about what you're doing.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• its meant to be the kids who r impatient LOL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2011