Why do men pass so much gas?

In another section someone posted about a counrty aiming to make farting against the law. Most of the replies indicate that DH's would be locked up for life.

Why do men pass so much more gas then women? Or does it just seem like it because they make a broadway production out of every poot?

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 1:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Because men are full of POOP. =8-D
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Mine only does when he eats certain foods. So, some nights I have to deal with it, other nights not so much. I got him some Beano too =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• They have an excuse to say that the dog did it, or blame it on the little baby!!! lollol

i love the commercial that has 4 people in a car, and one gets a text msg, and laughs hysterically, than the 3 others in the back seat and the 1 other passenger in front, laugh 5 minutes later all at once. I'm guessing that the first text was about who farted in the car! !
    Anonymous

• they eat alot,and most of it is junk. Garbage in,garbage out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• "Or does it just seem like it because they make a broadway production out of every poot?"

sidesplittinglaughter

OMG... I am still giggling about that line.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Some people do not hide their wind/farting. I am very gasy and at home I do not hide it.

Answer by louise2 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I think they are just so much more free about passing gas.

And sometimes they act like it was a great act on their part.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• i wonder the same thing
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• They do make a Broadway production about every toot!!!! The worse ones when I was married, where the deadly silent ones in the car with the WHOLE family stuck there. OMG,,,what the hell!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• idk but my husband has his own can of air freshener. My dd (bless her) has a very weak stomach and gets on his case every time he farts. I tell him its plain nasty and he should go into another room or try to take a poop already.

Answer by gemgem at 1:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011