I need help, or some possitive stories with good outcomes...

I am 19 and have been with my childs father for almost 10 years...(baby YET to be born) but he went away to basic training and while he was gone I dixcovered he had gotten two other girls pregnant...they never actually ENDED up pregnant...(the lied) but he still CHEATED and told one he loved them..now that he is back...I made the choice to give it one more shot...but now I am SO insecure, like im too ugly...when honestly I was/am the most attractive out of the 3. I dont know what to do to cope.

Any help? How do you move past cheating, when HE isnt even REALLY trying?
and OBVIOUSLY doesnt look at you the same?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• I would start with counseling. If he is not willing to make a commitment and is not "in to you", then you will spend years trying to get him to be honest with you. You need a good couples counselor.
    DorothyOpp

Answer by DorothyOpp at 8:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• It will only work if you both want it to but it can! My husband was in the navy when we were dating and while he was deployed I have to admit that I cheated on him. It was the biggest mistake and it took alot to get past but we did. That was 6 years ago and our relationship hasn't been better! I've never been on the other side so I don't have alot of advice for you.

Feel free to send me a message if you wanna talk.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 10:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My hubby cheated on me with two girls and my sister. I didn't find out until almost a year later. We had moved away and some stuff had come up and I always thought he had so I asked him. He told me everything. I chose to give him a second chance and it is REALLY REALLY hard. But I am so glad I did. He has changed and part of the issue was he would go out drinking without me and now he does not do that. I trust him now and I Love him and he knows he knows I love him.
    Anonymous

• if he isnt sorry for what he did then i dont think that there is any way to get past it. if he is willing to change and stop cheating on u then u could work on getting better (and counseling would help out) but only if he agrees to it.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• leave the creep-- he doesn't deserve you and that baby doesn't need a father like him.. find someone else who likes you for you.. buck up and get strong girlie.
    kanela

Answer by kanela at 11:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• If he cheated once, or twice, chances are he will keep doing it. Don't let him destroy your self-esteem. He is not worth it. You need to get rid of him and find yourself someone who will value you as a woman.
    catlee2127

Answer by catlee2127 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008