What is your one "luxury"

I know moms go without a lot of things to be able to spend more time or money on their children, but what is your one "luxury" item or service that you will do, just for you?

For me it has to be gourmet coffee. I guess I don't spend a TON of money on this, just a few dollars more than regular coffee, but I love to get different flavors I will spend the extra money trying different brands and kinds. I look forward to it every morning and I have no intentions on giving it up!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My indulgence is bath products! I love body washes and shampoos! Thank Heavens for Suave! :D I also love candles, but they're a "necessity" with boys and dogs! :D~
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• MASSAGES AS OFTEN AS i AM ABLE TO.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:33 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I like to get pedicures. I havent financially been able to for a year.
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Oh my, I have so many luxuries... just for myself... I'd say this computer. I love talking with so many others from all over the world. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:43 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

•  Coffee and a glaze donut.   The two go hand and hand.  Big Grin

cm08

Answer by cm08 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Double mocha cappuccino =3

It's a powdered kind, so it's not homemade or anything close to what Starbucks has...but it's still so chocolatey and yummy and it's a good coffee alternative in the morning.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:49 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My luxury is my gym membership. Not only is it a luxury, but it's an investment in my health, a necessity. I was ordered by my doctor to lose weight, the healthy way. Going to the gym has been sort of an addiction for me. I go 6 mornings a week. I really enjoy my time that I get all to myself. It's a great stress reducer and well, I've got some great eye candy when I meet with my trainer. Yep, I even sprung for the trainer. I wanted to do this right. Learn how to lose the weight and how to keep it off.

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:00 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• My horses. They are mine and I make ways to feed and take care of them by giving up things like hair and nail appts, new clothes and shoes, etc.Not to the point of no cosmetics, shampoo conditioner, curling and flat iron, but some big stuff I will do without because they are WELL worth any sacrifice I'm called to make so I can keep them.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:35 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Scented candles and the occasional Starbucks. A pedicure if I am feeling particularly wicked!
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 10:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• sweets... im horrible about buying expensive chocolates... yumm, now doent get me wrong i dont spend tons of money like $8 on a box... not too bad but compared to $1 for herseys..
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2008