I am so dissapointed

For a couple of months now I have been having issues with bleeding. Well my doctor finially scheduled a ultrasound and the night before my ultrasound I had to go to the er because I went threw a box of Super tamponds within 24 hours. Well the doctor at the er put me on meds to control the bleeding and told me to do my ultrasound the next day and then follow up with my doctor within the next 24-48 hours to dicuss the results. I did what the doctor said and got horrible news from the doctor at the follow up. Come to find out I have a mass in my uterus. I have to go to ob now and they are going to talk about what they are going to do. Why couldnt the doctors have found this a couple of months ago, instead of dicking around the issue and not wanting to do their jobs.frustrated

armywife698959

Asked by armywife698959 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2011 in Health

• OH wow... I'm so sorry. I have horrible experiences with doctors also... I hope you are okay!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Ah I am sorry :( Docs are humas too, they make mistakes. Sad but true. I wish you well. I had an instance too where the doc made a huge mistake and long story short I had a miscarriage and was walking around for 2 weeks with a baby I thought was alive. I was devastated. I feel how bad it stinks when docs make mistakes..:(
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• I am so sorry. Try not to worry and stress about what could have been and take charge of the now. Too many Drs. are not doing their jobs and do not think twice about it. Others are great.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2011